Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Wife Kevin

I just want to make a quick post about my good friend Kevin.  I often say "my best friend so and so" and then I realize that I have a few Best Friends.  Not many.  He is a Best.  We are new friends but he is so real. 

I'm learning a lot about unconditional love and unconditional friendship this year...  with him, and a couple other women in my life.  I love them all. 

Kevin comes to my house sometimes just to hang out and make sure I'm okay.  He will help me with the yard work, mowing while I weed.  He and I share meals sometimes and other times have watched a movie on the couch together.  The best part about him, is that it doesn't matter what we do or don't do... there is no motive.  He has no agenda, nor do I.  Just friendship.  It's all we both seek. 

To be understood.  And to understand.

And we do.

No comments: